Monday, February 8, 2010

Personal Hygiene Warning Letter Sample Albert And His Personal Hygiene.....?

Albert and his personal hygiene.....? - personal hygiene warning letter sample

Well, for those of you avid followers of my questions, you know that I am too lazy, useless, worthless, dirty, pigeon-obsessed, a man named Albert'm married argument. We have been married for more years than I care to remember. Problem has occurred tonight, when he announced he was going to the pub without the washing up. I told him that I started yesterday evening because of the incident with the waitress and polystyrene. He resisted and went anyway. Then I called in the pubs and say more money for his booze. I went and poured a liter more than what I was so excited. The waitress must (in the late 50s) are calling me a witch, and I ended up throwing a bucket of water on them. Now I was banned from a pub for an indefinite period. I find it very unfair because I am sure he is a little "as yer 'father of the waitress is very good, but I never, that I now have been warned not to approach at less than 500 yards from the pub. Help!

4 comments:

CARAMAC said...

Wow, go girl go .. what a woman ..

Now, Albert, you can answer these questions?

Was it his charisma, beauty, money, charm, her beauty, her intelligence, her witty conversation, or doves? Who first called attention for the first time I met him?

Personally, I think the waitress is essential to any kind of OWS-yer will-with his father, Alberto, and if they intend to do, I propose the following ..

First, smell all their bags of dirty laundry, better, a few bags of pigeon shit, the offer of one months of food stamps for Age Concern, and a tape from his mouth, she says with strong and take them into the pub, and above all this waitress pocket, hold your head high and proud with the dignity of women and long suffering of the house, so the tavern.

You look amazing and I love it, know one of your fans eager to see how the situation .. In the meantime, you can find more pub and enjoy, and "hell" with Albert ..

all the best .. toFriend X

resigned said...

If you do not obey her husband, then all women will have to overcome the ignorance of man there.Your their feelings about alcohol is his worst enemy, not a mediator when they tell me id walk - but you have to do what best to you and if you are using, which then returned to their faith, and it will be difficult to select only live w.

mtnhotte said...

She married a man named Albert ....... lol bad

Matt said...

Give him an STD rare but highly contagious. If the boiler Gets you your answer.

Post a Comment