Monday, February 22, 2010

Medical Female Question Medical Question (female)???

Medical question (female)??? - medical female question

I am horrified of ovarian cancer ... or cancer, yes ... Not that I dwell on it or anything, but lately it seems you can not out of my head ... I do not know why, but a few weeks ago what I do for ovarian cancer on the net ... Well, I had the most symptoms ... Now I know that the same symptoms of many serious diseases, such a problem can not be serious, but I have done these things ... My stomach is slightly swollen ... I feel no pressure or gravity from top to bottom ... ... I really think we are expecting about five months pregnant with ... I have a fat pad just plain ole in my stomach, but not much or nothing at all ... You know how the stomach when you are completely ... that at this pressure. .. This isWhat is ... even when I lie ... my times are hard ... I feel a little tenderness when I hit full force in the stomach, upper ab ... I have fibroids, but I'm worried it's something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment