Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Cock Milking Forum Is It Ok That My One Month Baby Goat Will Only Drink Milk From A Cup Or Bucket?

Is it ok that my one month baby goat will only drink milk from a cup or bucket? - cock milking forum

I have a goat in the Alps in the month and she eats a little corn, grass and hay, but do not drink from the bottle. She drank from the cup. I know that thou shalt ****** neck to drink from a bottle and I do have my concerns about his drinking so. Questions or comments?
Thank you.

1 comments:

heartsnh... said...

Yes, no matter what .. drunk, you always worry about aspiration into the lungs .. You should drink a bottle .. its natural .. No, not really drink out of the pan .. But I like how everything I Yiou TEL.

take the child .. with the bottom to the top .. with him for his .. Babysitting .. Force .. To open his mouth and forcing him to the bottle .. catch up. Kidner, it takes a little milk for at least 4 weeks .. 8 would be better if.

Try it ..

If this fails, please send an e-mail me at barehnh@aol.com

Post a Comment