Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Draw Infection Out Of Extraction Site How To Get Rid Of A Puss Poket On Gum In Mouth Its A Ball Like Blister On My Gum By My Wizdom Tooth?

How to get rid of a puss poket on gum in mouth its a ball like blister on my gum by my wizdom tooth? - how to draw infection out of extraction site

I went to the dentist put me on penicelin and my mouth swelled up so bad that I probley reaction to it, so I went to the emergency and put me on Cleocin 150mg I took for 2 weeks, the infection is still there and I'm from antibiotics and went back to the dentist and not for me on another antibiotic and did nothing for them, what can I do to get rid of the infection than I have on that says to use a tea bag, is to remove the infection, I ask really need help, it hurts not only the works there, and I was mad Surgery Lung if dentists do not want to see me or do something for me what I want, thank you

1 comments:

mrlitema... said...

warm salt water and swish the day as often as you, I can also gargle with hydrogen peroxide

Post a Comment