Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Community Service Hours Confirmation Letter Template Do Catholic/Jesuit Colleges Want To See Community Service Hours In Association With A Church On An Application?

Do Catholic/Jesuit colleges want to see community service hours in association with a church on an application? - community service hours confirmation letter template

Some schools that are interested in me, Holy Cross, Notre Dame, Georgetown and Boston College. I have the notes at least every university will be considered to have six points and two points of the captain and some other smaller awards for academic achievement and sports. I also have a large work group service project. But only hours of community service that I have with my church, were the hours I put in the kitchen to get my confirmation. Is this a problem in the application process? I'm only a junior, so we now have about a year before the applications of ... Is it useful to save time for hours, in agreement with my church? I'm very busy and would probably be impossible to get a lotNot yet ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment