Monday, January 4, 2010

Under Seat Subwoofer Will A Powered Subwoofer Under My Seat Vibrate My Butt???

Will a powered subwoofer under my seat vibrate my butt??? - under seat subwoofer

I get a powered subwoofer, but I'm not too crazy about making it under the seat. I want my ass constantly vibrates with the bass. I saw this http://www.crutchfield.com/S-3kAhWA89Jcm/App/Product/Item/Main.aspx?g=51000&i=113KSCSW1&tp=114&tab=review
and seems a good choice. I prefer riding in the trunk. What do you think? Oh, and I listen to rock music.

2 comments:

sammy m said...

If you are in the trunk that will not hear anything, get some kind of messaging Alpine OS 10 in a closed box with about 200 watts or less, and you will do well

Mightier... said...

The sub is garbage, you are wasting your money on him. If you get the subs, but do not want to shake off the streets, then you have 10 single "basket in your trunk. I have 12" MTX 1450 watt amp in my car and everything, including dual-shake my ass. Each subgroup is shaking and vibrating mirrors and more. Hope that answers the question youe done.

Post a Comment