Sunday, February 14, 2010

Registering An Aluminum Boat Ontario I Bought A Boat Trailer Without A Title, Now I Can't Find The Seller.?

I bought a boat trailer without a title, now I can't find the seller.? - registering an aluminum boat ontario

I bought a boat trailer with a neighbor of a friend and was once the title for me. He finished moving and have no contact information. I looked around the trailer with a VIN or registration number of any kind, and it is nothing. For a boat of 14 "aluminum, I would like to have it titled and registered, I do not know what to do next. Someone knows how to do that in Washington State.?

7 comments:

Mr Answerman said...

PT Barnum was right.
It is born every second!

Good luck!

Darby said...

Only a hypothesis. Ideally, you have a purchase agreement. The country in which I live, is a process that has more things change the title without serial numbers (whatever) and I am sure that in Washington. They may be an indication that the number might be. I think my son was in the back of the tongue (as it's called). No first or last. You need something to get insurance on the damn thing, then maybe your insurance company can help.

M.R. said...

If the trailer is not built to house ... Hides the manufacturer of the NOS wine. around the trailers ... When you say who is the manufacturer ... Contact 1, Discover what wine-No. This means that you get w / DMV and the previous owner would contact you, etc. You may just want to go w / a rebuilt title ... Then, the VIN number will make, no problem ...

Mark

Stephani... said...

You are screwed, without a title. You will find that person in any way to get that title.

steplift... said...

Go and tell the MV that is your house and want to do is reg, as you say,

jtexas said...

Save as home.

sweetie p said...

seek the lost through your local department of motor vehicles

Post a Comment